Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Grille repair/Speaking of grills

From: "amc74hornet" <AMC74HORNET@xxxx>
Date: 2004/07/27 Tue AM 05:08:55 EDT
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Grille repair

I soon will have a 76 grill for my 73 Gremlin if i find any cracks,whats the best glue or repair technic to use?also how do you prep them for paint?any help would be greatly appreciated
Bart

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Davis" <martin-davis@xxxx> wrote:
> Well I finally finished the resto on my grille. Posted a couple pics
> took me 0ver 6 hours. What do you guys think? I had a few NOS parts
> to add :o)>
>  Davis

The grill looks like new, excellent job. How did you cure the paint problem you had the other day when you primed it?
"Doc"