O.T. TV Show/More Rear Info.

 I am not sure what he channel would be by you but I think it is
channel 11 here in N.Y. at 8:00pm EST Thursday. One more thing on them
AMC rears there is an inner and outer grease seal on each side. Watch
which way they come out. The rear wheel bearings on AMC rears are not
sealed or lubed with 90 Wt. gear lube. You pack them with wheel bearing
grease like the fronts. This is a hold over from a 30's design like the
old Fords.
Them Motorola alternators usually only last me 10-12,000 miles
before the grease is cooked out of the bearings and the diode trio is
cooked. Kennedy American has a complete kit for the change over,
brackets, alt., wiring and all. They also have a modified Delco that
supposed to fit the Motorola alt bracket. But I can't see how as the
Motorola is almost hitting the steering box now when the belt is tight.
I have A /C so that may make a difference. Jeff at Kennedy is going to
find out for me what I need to do the conversion.
I'll let you know what I find out about the shifter
installation in the other car in the next 2-3 days. Rain is coming here
but it is only going to be in the high 70's.
"Doc"

--- Begin Message ---
Doc, Thanks for the info on the rear-ends and on Foxworthy(what channel?).
I have had those motorla ignitions out of my running cars for over 15 years and gone to a one wire delco alternator. I love it and it is sooo much cheaper then those regulators at $75+ a pop.
Supposed to rain the rest of this week, meaning it will be 101 in the shade, but will try to check out the pieces you need from that Hornet of mine.
Hal

amc74hornet <AMC74HORNET@xxxx> wrote:
For all you Jeff Foxworthy fans he has a new TV show starting this thursday with 2 of the 3 guys that he had on his last TV special on the Comedy Channel a few weeks back. The only one missing is "The Tater". I have seen promo's of the show and it should be a real funny show.
"Doc"

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

--0-1362124782-1090927859=:86539

<DIV>Doc, Thanks for the info on the rear-ends and on Foxworthy(what channel?).</DIV>
<DIV>I have had those motorla ignitions out of my running cars for over 15 years and gone to a one wire delco alternator. I love it and it is sooo much cheaper then those regulators at $75+ a pop. </DIV>
<DIV>Supposed to rain the rest of this week, meaning it will be 101 in the shade, but will try to check out the pieces you need from that Hornet of mine.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Hal<BR><BR><B><I>amc74hornet &lt;AMC74HORNET@xxxx&gt;</I></B> wrote:</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE class=replbq style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid"><TT>For all you Jeff Foxworthy fans he has a new TV show starting this thursday with 2 of the 3 guys that he had on his last TV special on the Comedy Channel a few weeks back. The only one missing is "The Tater". I have seen promo's of the show and it should be a real funny show. <BR>"Doc"&nbsp; <BR><BR></TT><BR></BLOCKQUOTE><p>
<hr size=1>Do you Yahoo!?<br>

--0-1362124782-1090927859=:86539--

--- End Message ---