Re: [BaadAssGremlins] O.T. TV Show

Doc, Thanks for the info on the rear-ends and on Foxworthy(what channel?).
I have had those motorla ignitions out of my running cars for over 15 years and gone to a one wire delco alternator. I love it and it is sooo much cheaper then those regulators at $75+ a pop.
Supposed to rain the rest of this week, meaning it will be 101 in the shade, but will try to check out the pieces you need from that Hornet of mine.
                                                                             Hal

amc74hornet <AMC74HORNET@xxxx> wrote:
For all you Jeff Foxworthy fans he has a new TV show starting this thursday with 2 of the 3 guys that he had on his last TV special on the Comedy Channel a few weeks back. The only one missing is "The Tater". I have seen promo's of the show and it should be a real funny show.
"Doc"

Do you Yahoo!?