Re: O.T. TV Show/More Rear Info.

-Doc, is channel 11 WPIX where you are like it is in North Jersey?
And did you ever get that e-mail re the Hornet parts and how to
remove?

-- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, AMC74HORNET@xxxx wrote:
> I am not sure what he channel would be by you but I think it
is
> channel 11 here in N.Y. at 8:00pm EST Thursday. One more thing on
them
> AMC rears there is an inner and outer grease seal on each side.
Watch
> which way they come out. The rear wheel bearings on AMC rears are
not
> sealed or lubed with 90 Wt. gear lube. You pack them with wheel
bearing
> grease like the fronts. This is a hold over from a 30's design like
the
> old Fords.
> Them Motorola alternators usually only last me 10-12,000
miles
> before the grease is cooked out of the bearings and the diode trio
is
> cooked. Kennedy American has a complete kit for the change over,
> brackets, alt., wiring and all. They also have a modified Delco that
> supposed to fit the Motorola alt bracket. But I can't see how as the
> Motorola is almost hitting the steering box now when the belt is
tight.
> I have A /C so that may make a difference. Jeff at Kennedy is going
> find out for me what I need to do the conversion.
> I'll let you know what I find out about the shifter
> installation in the other car in the next 2-3 days. Rain is coming
here
> but it is only going to be in the high 70's.
> "Doc"
>

> Doc, Thanks for the info on the rear-ends and on Foxworthy(what
channel?).
> I have had those motorla ignitions out of my running cars for over
15 years and gone to a one wire delco alternator. I love it and it is
sooo much cheaper then those regulators at $75+ a pop.
> Supposed to rain the rest of this week, meaning it will be 101 in
the shade, but will try to check out the pieces you need from that
Hornet of mine.

Hal

> amc74hornet <AMC74HORNET@xxxx> wrote:
> For all you Jeff Foxworthy fans he has a new TV show starting this
thursday with 2 of the 3 guys that he had on his last TV special on
the Comedy Channel a few weeks back. The only one missing is "The
Tater". I have seen promo's of the show and it should be a real funny
show.
> "Doc"
>

> Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

Service.