It's Parts Ordering Time

I picked up the rebuilt carb for the orange car yesterday and today I will pickup the new timeing chain, gears and water pump for it. I also have a new radiator on order for it too.
I called Kennedy American and ordered the fuel tank sender pickup filter and am looking into one of his Delco alternator conversion kits. I hate them !@#$%^ Motorola alternators. I ordered Dynamat insulation and sound deadner for both cars from Summit and an Acell Super Coil from Jeggs. I ordered a remote battery kill switch from Ron Francis Wireing and some special rust preventative primer and SEM plastic dye from Eastwood Restoration. I will also stop by and see about getting the Hurst Shifter installed in the yellow car next week. I figure I just spent between 800$--1,000$ on all of this. That still leaves me 6,000$ of the budget left. Say Amen & AMC!!!!
"Doc"