Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Grille repair

Doc,
 Thanks. I cured the problem by sanding the heck outta it and I used a different brand sandable primer filler.
 Davis

amc74hornet <AMC74HORNET@xxxx> wrote:
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Davis" wrote:
> Well I finally finished the resto on my grille. Posted a couple pics
> took me 0ver 6 hours. What do you guys think? I had a few NOS parts
> to add :o)>
> Davis

The grill looks like new, excellent job. How did you cure the paint problem you had the other day when you primed it?
"Doc"

or selling a car. FREE Quotes, 360° Tours, Research,
Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used