Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Gremlin to Kenosha....

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Gremlin to Kenosha....

When I just swapped the front drums on the yellow Hornet for disc's the
car had 110,000 miles on the original drums. And that's with me as a
hard driver that never got more than 10,000 miles on a set of brakes.
"Doc"

--- Begin Message ---
Sorry about the job too. That would be rough. I am 54 and the thought of
losing mine scares me to death. I agree with Doc if you didn't tear up the drum
too bad I would put a set of shoes on it and go on. While taking it up there on
a trailer wouldn't be that bad I would want to drive it after I got there. I
wouldn't think a set of shoes would cost over 25 or 30 at the most. As for as
the drum goes when I was a kid and broke, now I am old and broke, I put new
shoes on some pretty rough looking drums and didn't have any problems.
Terry.

--part1_104.4c22cc6a.2e35baf8_boundary

<HTML>

<FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><HTML><FONT SIZE=2 PTSIZE=10 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">Sorry about the job too. That would be rough. I am 54 and the thought of losing mine scares me to death. I agree with Doc if you didn't tear up the drum too bad I would put a set of shoes on it and go on. While taking it up there on a trailer wouldn't be that bad I would want to drive it after I got there. I wouldn't think a set of shoes would cost over 25 or 30 at the most. As for as the drum goes when I was a kid and broke, now I am old and broke, I put new shoes on some pretty rough looking drums and didn't have any problems. <BR>
Terry.</FONT>

</HTML>

--part1_104.4c22cc6a.2e35baf8_boundary--

--- End Message ---