Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Gremlin to Kenosha....

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Gremlin to Kenosha....

Sorry about the job too. That would be rough. I am 54 and the thought of losing mine scares me to death. I agree with Doc if you didn't tear up the drum too bad I would put a set of shoes on it and go on. While taking it up there on a trailer wouldn't be thatbad I would want to drive it after I got there. I wouldn't think a set of shoes would cost over 25 or 30 at the most. As for as the drum goes when I was a kid and broke, now I am old and broke, I put new shoes on some prettyrough looking drums and didn't have any problems.
Terry.