What Parts To Order And What Projects To Do On What Car First

What Parts To Order And What Projects To Do On What Car First

I got a rebuilt Carb comeing for the orange car monday. I need the sock/filter for the NOS fuel tank sender I have to go in the orange car. If the auto parts store can't get it I will try Kennedy in Ohio or A.J. in Texas. I already have the shop to install the sender lined up. As soon as I get the sock/filter I will have that done. I also am ordering the Dynamat Extreme to finish the floor in the front of the yellow car after I have the Hurst Shifter installed. 3/4 of the interior is already done with it. I have to see the guy at a different shop about the shifter installation moday. Then the yellow car goes to the upholstery shop for the seats to be done and the custom made front carpet installed. I got a price of 700$ for the seats and carpet. It sure will be nice to see these cars get the parts and work done on them they need. This is sure fun being able to order whatever I need and not have to worry about how I am going to pay for it. Later All.
"Doc"