Plastic Repairs & Roll Bars

 That Plastic Welding System is great stuff, I use it on
everything plastic. The only plastic it won't work on is the flexible
kind. A word of advice, back all cracks up with a thin piece of plastic
or plexiglass glued in with the Plastic Welding System to prevent the
cracks from opening again. Take my word on this is as it is from
personal experience.
That 8 point cage from S&W was the basis of the modified cage
in my yellow Hornet. It is well worth the money.
"Doc"