Nice Car, I Had A Dodge Just Like It

As I was leaveing the bank yesterday with the orange Hornet an old man say's nice car I had a Dodge just like it years ago. I said it wasen't a Dodge but a Hornet. He said didn't Dodge make it? I said AMC made it, he said AMC who? It is amazeing how little people know or remember about a car company that made cars from 1955 to 1988. Maybe he would have known if I had said Rambler made it instead of AMC.
"Doc"