Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: A/C & Heater/Defroster Crapped Out.

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: A/C & Heater/Defroster Crapped Out.

Sure glad to hear it was something simple. Even if you had to change the fuse panel, it wouldn't be too terribly bad. It's a lot easier solving problems like that on our Gremlins or Hornets than it is on the newer cars. I'd hate to imagine having to trace down that kind of problem on the wifes Impala. Tearing the dash apart would be a nightmare.

Rick