Re: is this thing on???????

Maybe you said the Shivy word abnd didnt realize it. lol Rod

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "amc74hornet"
<AMC74HORNET@xxxx> wrote:
> --- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, <badass73gremlin@xxxx>
wrote:

> > From: "amc_lives" <dshaver@xxxx>
> > Date: 2004/07/19 Mon PM 10:54:20 EDT
> > To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> > Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] is this thing on???????
> >
> > Naww man you sure you have your settings right on the group?i'd
let ya know if i were pissed at a member here LOL and i'm the
H.N.I.C here so no one else coulda been skrewing with your
membership status.
> > Bart
>
> Mail delivery is not one of yahoo's good points as mine don't seem
to come in the order they were posted but eventually they all
arrive. That's why I usually go to the group site to read and the
posts from.