Re: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Helmets

From: Davis Martin <martin-davis@xxxx>
Date: 2004/07/15 Thu AM 05:05:56 EDT
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: frame connectors

Ya I was gonna get one but I was told by a pro they suck. They don't always switch fast enough. He threw his away and it was a 239$ one!
Davis

AMC74HORNET@xxxx wrote:
They have them helmets now that the glass turns from clear to dark
automatically when you strike an arc, but are expensive.
"Doc"

I'm looking for one of them 70's Capt. America open helmets to race my Gremlin with.
Bart