Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re-release of Gremlin AMT Modified model...

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re-release of Gremlin AMT Modified model...

 I was surfing on Ebay, and ran across a sale for an
UPCOMING release of these cars. They're 1/25th scale,
of a modified dirt track Gremlin car, originally made
by AMT. This guy is apparently "selling" pre-orders, I
think. He is listing 21 of them up for grabs first,
but they haven't been molded yet??? Seems , uh,
strange, not to mention slightly illegal by Ebay
standards, to sell something you DON'T have yet?
Anyway, here's the link if anyone is interested -

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=5908697282&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT

I"ll be keeping an eye on it, myself. :)

Jerry