Wives & Our Cars (Money)

I have been married to the same woman for 35 years, raised 3 kids, the
youngest son is 25. I worked part time and did side mechanical work to
pay for my AMC's. I never had any credit cards and very little extra
money. I can understand why some wives would be upset about the money
spent on our cars. I was ahead of the game as my yellow Hornet Hatchback
was the family car for the first 10 years I had it. Repairs came out of
the household money and any mods came out of the side work money.
Fortunately I have a few bucks now and live nicely on my SS Disability,
Veterans Benefits and the wife works now too so I can afford to spend
some money on my cars. About 3,500$ in the last 2 months. Spending
beyond your means is fool hardy and the wife finding out is committing
suicide.
"Doc"