Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Grem Update

In a message dated 7/12/2004 5:53:27 PM Central Daylight Time, petriew@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Yesterday, I told her how much it would costand that was the end of that.  Damn, damn, damn.  First rule of building a Street Rod:

1.    NEVER TELL THE WIFE HOW MUCH MONEY IT COSTS
My wife once asked how much money it would cost to replace the tires (Mickey Thompsons) on the Gremlin. I simply told her they would cost less than the tires on her Impala SS. She would come unglued if sheknew the cost of some of the items I've bought off E-Bay.

Rick