Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: WANTED: Small body V8 brake proportioning valv

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: WANTED: Small body V8 brake proportioning valve...

Simms <MrSimms7@xxxx> wrote:

thats an option...tho I'd have to put it on the rear line so I could
take away pressure from the rear...just don't wanna have to really
climb up on the pedal to keep the car stopped at the line...

not to mention I'd like to know what its like to have the proper
pieces in place...and if that still doesn't do the
trick...well...I'll put in the valve to adjust it manually...

keep in mind...this isn't no street car out there puttin around...if
that was the case...I'd leave it alone...I've gotta be able to hold a
few ponies back at the line while I get on the 'verter...not to
mention how much easier it'll be to hit the bleech box...

Simms,

 What you need is a line lock.

 Davis

or selling a car. FREE Quotes, 360° Tours, Research,
Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used