Re: Door handle

As far as confusing AMCs for other makes. I wish I had a dollar for
each time some one asked me if the 4-wheel drive still worked in my
Concord. ... Well, at least they got the Make right. Not as bad as
confusing a Javelin for a Nova
Jeff
PS thanks again Rick.

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "amc74hornet"
<AMC74HORNET@xxxx> wrote:
> --- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Plumpy72@xxxx wrote:
> > Jeff
> >
> > I'm glad I was able to help. Sorry the handle wasn'y perfect but
at least it
> > wasn't broken. I know what you mean about finding parts. A while
back, I
> > called a salvage yard looking for parts. When the woman answered
the phone, I asked
> > if they had any AMC's. She then asked me who made
them..........she must have
> > been a blonde.
> >
> > That truck may have a 360, but I'm not certain if they ever had
401's. One of
> > my coworkes has one with a 360. He bought the truck for $1500 and
later had
> > it painted. It is a sharp looking truck. If it wasn't a four-
wheel drive, I
> > would have bought it.
> >
> > Have a good weekend
> >
> > Rick
>
> As of 2 years ago those door handles were still available from za
Mopar dealers for 30$ I believe. I had a converation with a guy and
he said the same thing, who made AMC. I said AMC, he said Pford? I
said AMC, he said Chevy, I said AMC, he said Chrysler, I couldn't
take it anymore and just walked away.