Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Bought a used Hurst 3-speed AMC shifter today...

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Bought a used Hurst 3-speed AMC shifter today...

 A club member had a used leftover 3-speed AMC tranny
with a Hurst shifter on it, I got it for $50. Shifter
is in nice shape, not sure about the tranny. As I have
several 3-speed cars, this will be sweet to have as an
option. Now if just ONE of my Gremlins was running to
enjoy it on...

Jerry