Re: [BaadAssGremlins] fender and hood interchange?

From: Joe <jgray_55@xxxx>
Date: 2004/07/11 Sun AM 05:12:16 EDT
To: baadassgremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
CC: Jgray_55@xxxx
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] fender and hood interchange?

70-76 gremlin fedners are the same as well all 70-76 gremlin hoods are the same.The 70-72 Hornet fenders are also the same as 70-76 Gremlin fenders and you can use the hood off a 70-72 Hornet on a 70-76 Gremlin only the hornet hood has no middle hump like that of a 70-76 gremlin hood.
Bart
What years of front fenders and hoods will fit my 1972
Gremlin? I found one i might be able to get spares
from. PLEASE email me directly also so i'll get the
info as quick as possible. I Need to let the fellow
with the car know really soon. Thanks alot , joe       Jgray_55@xxxx