Re: WANTED: Small body V8 brake proportioning valve...

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Simms" <MrSimms7@xxxx> wrote:
> just what it says...need a brake proportioning vavle for a small body
> V8 w/ Disc front/drum rear brakes...
>
> Thanks...

Are you talking about the combo valve on the pass side fender well below the heater motor?
You can get an adjustable proportioning from Jeggs or Summit. I got one in the yellow car that just had the disc brake conversion done to it last week. I really haven't done any serious brake panic stop's to adjust it yet. The 78 & 79 Concord's that my friend owned did not have that combo valve in them. I have the rear and the front disc's out of his 79 Concord now in my 74 Hornet.
"Doc"