Re: [BaadAssGremlins] New Gremlin

Mine is a stock 199 with automatic, blue with white pinstripe, 13 inch wheels white interior, no radio no a/c. Where are you located and what are we talking about as for trade or purchase. I also have the original owners manual that came with the car. It does need the interior plastic for around the back.
Get back to me at strlcuckoo_46@xxxx

Onree <onree@xxxx> wrote:
I bought my first Gremlin on April Fool's Day 1970, the first one in my
town. It was a 199, manual 3-speed column shift, white with a red stripe and
interior. I've always kind of wanted another 1970 if I could find one that
was pretty much stock and unmolested. Of course, I know that most on this
forum enjoy molesting Gremlins ;) but if your new Gremmie is mostly stock, I
might be interested in buying it. Especially if it is white with a red
stripe. Or possibly a trade for one of my 1972s or Eagles.
Onree

on 7/5/04 10:11 AM, HEL at strlcuckoo_46@xxxx did write:

> Just thought I would tell y'all that while I was away in PA on
> vacation my buddy dropped off a 1970 Gremlin,A/T,199 with 80,000
> miles on the odometer. I thought my 74 had given birth. He says he
> found it in OK and since he owed me some money I could have the car
> if I wanted it. Need to get a battery and see if she will run. Oh
> yes, he got a 1959 crosscountry wagon that is just about mint,
> original paint, three speed, all chrome, said stored for past 16
> years in the garage he pulled it out of.
>

> Yahoo! Groups Links

Do you Yahoo!?