----- Original Message -----
From: Pierce
To: eddiestakes@xxxx
Sent: Friday, July 09, 2004 2:39 PM

1970 Gremlin drag car, rare six cylinder set-up with tons of extras. Three motors (258 bored, 232 bored & 199 bored) all good shape, two sets of WEBER side draft carbs with intakes and linkages; three transmision set-ups (Torqflite auto, BW 4 speed, BW 3 speed) all in good condition; two differentials both posi (one AMX HD with 5:11 gears, one posi with 4:44 gears) again in good condition. Car has very little rust with all original sheet metal. Best ET was a 12.98 (1/4 mile). Must sell to make room in storage!!

Do you Yahoo!?