Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Fw: next of skin

From: "Eddie Stakes" <eddiestakes@xxxx>
Date: 2004/07/05 Mon AM 10:33:53 EDT
To: <baadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Fw: next of skin

siiiigh...More spear chucker get rich quick scams thats why i delete them most ricky tick!you can spot em a mile away with the title of thier email as URGINT! yes they can't spell most of em and they learned thier english from 'Doctari' reruns..oh how the hell did those monkey sh#t and oaktree worshiping assh#les get thier hands on a computer i do not know :(
Bart
Whille not greimloin rulated, it wuld heulp alot if they culd spel beter. I
wantwe to knuw who thre next of skin iz!
Eddie Stakes
www.planethoustonamx.com