New Gremlin

Just thought I would tell y'all that while I was away in PA on
vacation my buddy dropped off a 1970 Gremlin,A/T,199 with 80,000
miles on the odometer. I thought my 74 had given birth. He says he
found it in OK and since he owed me some money I could have the car
if I wanted it. Need to get a battery and see if she will run. Oh
yes, he got a 1959 crosscountry wagon that is just about mint,
original paint, three speed, all chrome, said stored for past 16
years in the garage he pulled it out of.