Date: 2004/07/05 Mon AM 06:12:36 EDT
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Scott 71 Gremlin Pics Posted

You mean pre 74 Gremlins,the 73's were the last year for the little bumpers,and in 73 which mine is they had these shock absorbers in the front and extended brackets in the back,heres a example of the differences in the 70-72 grems and the 73's the orange grem is Donnie Solomons 'www.gremlinx.com' 72 Grem X and the black primered one is my 73,i had to drill holes to mount the 70-72 gremlin brackets go on mine to make it flush with the body like the 70-72's becuae i think that 73 gremlin bumper gap is ugly
Bart

Nice car. All the pre 73 Hornets and Gremlins looked better without that
big 5 mph front bumper.
"Doc"

--- Begin Message --- For everybody that requested pics, I have 2 up now, will have more.

--- End Message ---

image/pjpeg

image/pjpeg

--- End Message ---