Still Tweeking

I installed the restored 35 year old aougha horn from my fathers 69 Rebel in the orange Hornet yesterday. I had to relocate the voltage regulator 6 inches lower on the wheel well to install the horn. This morning I will have to shorten up the snorkel on the stock air cleaner so it clears the horn and plug in the horn to the cars wireing. There is nothing like a Dremil with a cut off wheel to make short work on the air cleaner housing mods. I also got the yellow car back from the shop after they installed the disc brakes late yesterday afternoon. They need to be tweeked to make me happy. The brake pedal is to low for me. For those of you that don't know there is an adjustment on the rod comeing out of the brake booster that can be shortened or lenghtened. Mine needs one turn I think to lengthen it to give me more pedal. You just remove the master cyl. adjust the rod and re-install the master. There is no bleedng needed.
"Doc"