Re: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: If Rednecks rule the world!! (non amc!)

Re: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: If Rednecks rule the world!! (non amc!)

They were good for a laugh Eddie. It's nice when we can make fun of each other and laugh at each other without getting mad. There were 4 redneck comic's on tv last weekend and the story's they told kept me laughing for hours because I could relate to them haveing spent 3 1/2 years of my 4 years in the Navy in the south. My favorite is Jeff Foxworthy.
"Doc"

I especially dug that Tater Salad guy when he was making fun of you YANKEES!!>:)
lol and yes we all can kid each other,i never get mad at Eddie and his borderline psychotic abusive nature towards those from the'Sportsmans Paradise state'and that i mean Louisiana where i happened to be born i.e New Orleans LOL Eddie musta had a bad time at Mardi Gras one year or some sh!# LOL ate some bad jcrawdads or got into some bad gris gris :)
Bart