Re: [BaadAssGremlins] If Rednecks rule the world!! (non amc!)

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] If Rednecks rule the world!! (non amc!)

Ok, I can't tell if this is funny or sad and funny!

Eddie Stakes <eddiestakes@xxxx> wrote:

Hope this goes thru, it is non AMC but thought everyone could use a good laugh today. Take care everyone,

Eddie Stakes

> ATTACHMENT part 2 image/jpeg name=redneck tatoo-41.jpg

> ATTACHMENT part 3 image/jpeg name=Cup holder.jpg

> ATTACHMENT part 4 image/jpeg name=deerhunt.jpg

> ATTACHMENT part 5 image/jpeg name=Grandma Got Spunk.jpg

> ATTACHMENT part 6 image/jpeg name=Redneck Highrise.jpg

> ATTACHMENT part 7 image/jpeg name=Redneck Horseshoes.jpg

> ATTACHMENT part 8 image/jpeg name=Redneck Pool.jpg

Do you Yahoo!?