Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: If Rednecks rule the world!! (non amc!)

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: If Rednecks rule the world!! (non amc!)

What is this on and will it come again?

amc74hornet <AMC74HORNET@xxxx> wrote:
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Eddie Stakes" <eddiestakes@xxxx> wrote:
> MessageOk, it was sort of AMC-related with that Jeep photo.........
> Eddie Stakes

They were good for a laugh Eddie. It's nice when we can make fun of each other and laugh at each other without getting mad. There were 4 redneck comic's on tv last weekend and the story's they told kept me laughing for hours because I could relate to them haveing spent 3 1/2 years of my 4 years in the Navy in the south. My favorite is Jeff Foxworthy.
"Doc"

Do you Yahoo!?