Re: Whos car?

dunno the drivers name...tho I talked to him in the lanes...real
slick car...and you ask for a nicer guy to talk to...never saw the
car w/ the hood off...tan int...glass hood...ladder bar w/ coil over
rear suspension no leaf springs and stock wheel tubs w/ tho hefty
slicks...and wheelie bars that he does use...

9.97 no prob! thats w/ a track that got rained on all nite and here
and there during the day...not to mention the sh!tty air!

he's got a sticker for the Street car shootout in the back glass
too...

oh yeah...Bart...Roof Rack Baby!...