Model decals

Doc and others who like to build models, I saw thi son ebay tonight and this
fellow makes decals for models, that is rather neat! Here is one of his
auctions, but then click on "view sellers other items" to check out his
array of decals for models, impressive, maybe he could do some Hornet AMX
decals for hood/trunk, or spirit AMX fireball for the hoods possibly:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=2585&item=5906242640&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW
Eddie Stakes
www.planethoustonamx.com
*Note volume of email is