playboy mags w/AMC & Jeep ads

Hey everyone, I have listed a number of old Playboy magazines on ebay,
cheap, here is one link below, then click on 'view sellers other items' for
more of them, sold in lots of six each. I seriously considered cutting them
up to take out the awesome AMC and Jeep ads, and there are other ads in
there like Triumph, Datsun, Toyota, Olds, and many more, also tons of booze
ads. One magazine I uh, just thumbed thru had a ad I have never seen before
for 1981 'Sea Level Eagle' for instance. Another had a awesome looking Jeep
SC/Rambler in it. On the next page wa a giveaway for a Silverball pinball
machine, of course many of you know I'm a big pinball fan and player, have 4
Texas titles even. But if you like stuff like this, and see what some of the
old ads sell for, you might want to go pick up some of these. No, I won't go
thru them to see what all AMC or Jeep ads are in them, it is just a grab bag
someone can buy, part them out and make 2X, 3X or more money back on the
ads. Or hide them under your mattress until your old lady finds out and
kicks you out of the trailer. Thanks for looking and thanks should anyone
here bid.
Item name: 6 Vintage Playboy Derek Kaufman Twin
Ronstadt old cars
Item number: 5504610872
Start price: $14.00
Listing duration: 7 days