Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Model decals

I have bought from him before. There is somthing strange here though. I
haven't bought any decals or did any model work in about 9 months yet he
is listed as a member on eBay only since april of this year? If memory
serves me corectly he only makes reptoductions of existing decals. I
have sources for custom made ones from scratch. I had a set of Alabama
State Police Javelin cars made from just pic's found on the internet.
"Doc"

--- Begin Message --- Doc and others who like to build models, I saw thi son ebay tonight and this
fellow makes decals for models, that is rather neat! Here is one of his
auctions, but then click on "view sellers other items" to check out his
array of decals for models, impressive, maybe he could do some Hornet AMX
decals for hood/trunk, or spirit AMX fireball for the hoods possibly:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=2585&item=5906242640&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW
Eddie Stakes
www.planethoustonamx.com
*Note volume of email is