Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Cecil and been bizzy

From: "Davis" <martin-davis@xxxx>
Date: 2004/06/24 Thu PM 09:56:42 EDT
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Cecil and been bizzy

Don't forget to take lots of pics Davis and have a good time :)
Bart
Hey gang,
Sorry I haven't been on much. Been busy with the new truck, workin
on the Gremmie, and well.....work.
Got the grem running really well. Took her for a spin up n down my
street last weekend which had the cops cruzin by. Lucky I was already
in the garage n outta sight. :o)
I am off to Cecil Co. Dragway tomorrow morning. I am going with Bill
and the Amc Team. We will have Hi po Oil kits on hand and be
available for questions, BS, and beer:o)>
Hope you all have a great weekend and hope to see some of ya at the
show.
Davis