83 Concord Wheel Cyl's

I went to my local auto parts store yesterday to order the brake parts for the orange Hornet and checked on the wheel cyl's for the 83 Concord sedan. I found that the sedan has 10" rear drums and the wagon has 11" rear drums. The wagon uses a Ford wheel cyl which the brake line comes in at an angle and the sedan uses a wheel cyl that the brake line comes in straight, why I have no idea. Anyhow after checking different parts books for 10 min. he found them listed for the sedan in the Bendix book. List price was 63$ a piece with jobbers cost at 36$. His advice was if you can get them for 35$ a piece grab them you aren't going to get a better price. If the cyl's on the car are not scored you could get a brake cyl. hone and clean them up and put kits in them. I have done this in the past, but with me being able to get new wheel cyl's for 12$ a piece it is not worth rebuilding them for me.
"Doc"