Cecil and been bizzy

Hey gang,
Sorry I haven't been on much. Been busy with the new truck, workin
on the Gremmie, and well.....work.
Got the grem running really well. Took her for a spin up n down my
street last weekend which had the cops cruzin by. Lucky I was already
in the garage n outta sight. :o)
I am off to Cecil Co. Dragway tomorrow morning. I am going with Bill
and the Amc Team. We will have Hi po Oil kits on hand and be
available for questions, BS, and beer:o)>
Hope you all have a great weekend and hope to see some of ya at the
show.
Davis