Re: Talk about getting Pissed 2

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "amc74hornet"
<blue77gremlin@xxxx> wrote:
> > I mentioned to pops about going out and buying another Gremlin
( a
> > good one with no rust and one with a v8 in it ) after he told me
it
> > would be awhile before they could get back at it. I might just
do
> > that too. Any one know of a good v8 gremlin? Eddie still got
yours-
> > I'll give you call.
> >
> > SCOTT
>
> If it only is in pop's body shop for a little rust repair why not
take it back and drive it until they can get back to it? just my 2
cents.
> "Doc"
Well Doc I took the fenders off the front because the drivers
side had a bad patch job and the other side is rusted out also. I
had found rust in pass floor and started taking out the seats and
carpet. When we found the car it did not look this bad. The more we
ork on the more rust we found. When we found the car my dad said
this would be a good car because of original paint and it was never
screwed with except that fender. He also said if I bought it he
would patch the rust. I'm not complaining too much about it-it all
takes time. I'm thinking about putting the fenders back on though,
so I could drive it. There are alot of bolts that hold it on.
SCOTT