From: "amc74hornet" <AMC74HORNET@xxxx>
Date: 2004/06/24 Thu AM 05:47:33 EDT
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Parts Parts Parts

did you have to kiss your sons godfathers ring?lol :)
Bart

I picked up all the rest of the parts for the front ends for both cars yesterday. I only needed the idler arm to have the front end finished in the yellow car which should be done today. My regular parts guy was working in the other store so I will go back today to order the brake parts I need and also check on the 83 Concord wheel cyl's. I went out to dinner with my son's god father and his wife and my wife last night. Good thing I decided to take money out of the bank to get the front end and brakes done on the orange car as the brakes are squeeking and the front end is makeing all sorts of clunking noises. When I pick up the yellow car today I will see about just swaping cars and let him start on the orange car. Have a good day all.
"Doc"

--- End Message ---