Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Now thats what I want to read about

From: "blue77gremlin" <blue77gremlin@xxxx>
Date: 2004/06/23 Wed PM 09:42:18 EDT
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Now thats what I want to read about

In the future,please feel free to ask any question about your Gremlin fomr carpets to dash to the lil knobs on the a/c thing thats what i made this group for so far were all pulling our heads together top help each other on our cars :) as the late great actor George Pappards charactor'Hannible Smith'used to say in the show the A Team'I love it when a plan comes together!!
Bart
Hey guys, I been hoping someone would ask about the  rear ends.
This group is awesome. Thanks for all the help guys. Scott