Re: Now thats what I want to read about

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, <badass73gremlin@xxxx> wrote:

> From: "blue77gremlin" <blue77gremlin@xxxx>
> Date: 2004/06/23 Wed PM 09:42:18 EDT
> To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Now thats what I want to read about
>
> In the future,please feel free to ask any question about your Gremlin fomr carpets to dash to the lil knobs on the a/c thing thats what i made this group for so far were all pulling our heads together top help each other on our cars :) as the late great actor George Pappards charactor'Hannible Smith'used to say in the show the A Team'I love it when a plan comes together!!
> Bart

I agree with Bart. As I alway's say "Ask and you will recieve" and also there are no foolish questions, the only foolish questions are the ones not asked. For a small group I don't think you will find a more dedicated, AMC savey bunch of people anywhere. I been driveing these cars and fixing them for 42 years and am still learning about them. I also liked George Pappard in Banacek too Bart.
"Doc"