Good News On Parts

All the front end parts ordered from my local auto parts store have arrived from 6 different wharehouses in the tri-state area and from Moog factory in Tennessee yesterday afternoon. I now have the idler arm to finish the front end in the yellow car which is still at my friends shop. That was the last part I needed to have that job completed and I now have all the parts includeing new shocks to have the complete front end rebuilt in the orange car next week. I'm a happy camper now. Now the only last big thing is a complete brake job on the orange car. And maybe I can talk my friend into converting the yellow car to front discs as I have the complete setup out of a 79 Concord I parted out 4 years ago. Still no word on the judge signing the papers so I will have to see how much money is left out of the 1,300$ cash I have after I pay for the parts today and see what the bill is for the yellow car when it is done later this week. I am replaceing everything brake wise on the orange car. Have a good day all.
"Doc"