Gremlin V8 rear end dimensions? I NEED ONE!!

Gremlin V8 rear end dimensions? I NEED ONE!!

HI All, Can someone please give me the correct
dimensions of a V8 Gremlin rear axle assy. I need axle
flange to flange(where wheels bolt to axle), and
spring perch center to center.Also... do any of Mopar
8 3/4" or Ford 9" axles have close to the same
measurements? I NEED an V8 rearend to put in my 72
Gremlin. I've decided to convert it to either a 360 or
401...depending on finances...ya know!! I just spent
a bunch on a healthy 401 for my wife's 74 AMX. Anyone
with a V8 rearend to sell,or know of one .. please
contact me. Thanks for any help given, Joe