Setbacks And Delays In The Land OF OZZ

Well I know you all must be tired of hearing this but today is day 30 since the papers so I can get my money was supposed to be signed, no word so far. So since I can't wait any longer last week I took 1,000$ out of the bank. I started to order front end parts for both cars only to find that Moog plant in TN. burned down. I need 2 idler arms and one set or strut rod bushings. The rest of the parts I need for both cars are are available locally. The parts were ordered but god only know's when they will arrive. I am going to check today to see if they are in transit if not I may have to go to them idiots at Nappa and see if I can get them from them. So for today I am takeing the yellow car to the front end shop for upper and lower control arm bushing and strut bar bushings. It just still needs the idler arm and a front end alignment when it comes for the front end to be done. It already has all new ball joints and stering parts from 2 years ago and only has 1,000 miles on them, so that front end is almost done. I am hopeing to get started on the orange cars front end by mid week. Sorry for the rant but I am frustrated by parts availability and a time frame that is caused by my friend closeing up his shop in less than a month. I still need a complete brake job on the orange car too. Later all.
"Doc"