Nice Quiet Fathers Day

I had a nice quiet fathers day. The wife was away for the weekend at a wedding and didn't get home till late sunday afternoon. Both son's were out and so was I. I went to my friends garage for 4 1/2 hours and he charged the A/C in my Orange car. He added a dye/sealer so if it has a leak we can check it the next time it dosen't blow cold air. I helped him put the finishing touches on the engine installation of his 68 AMX and we got to hear it run with open headers for a short time. I got to see the end of the NASCAR race and it had an action packed finish. I hope all you fathers here had a nice day too.
"Doc"