Re: Day 24

Doc, I truely feel for you. It seems it takes the "Justice System"
forever to be just! I don't know the details of your situation, but
I have a AMC nightmare of my own.

In Jan 0f 2000, I was in the process of restoring a '74 Gremlin. I
had done tons of mechanical work and had JUST reinstalled the
transmission. While taking it out for a test drive I had a lady pull
out in front of me and I "T-Boned" her doing about 45mph. I totalled
a nice Gremlin and spent the next 18 months handling medical issues.
As recent as yesterday, I had to meet with a Doctor again, this time
on legal issues. Almost $50,000 in medical bills and 4 years, 5
months later I still have not been able to settle with the lady or
her insurance company. The court system has jacked us around for the
last 18 months on getting a court date. So I do understand!! and
like you if we EVER reach a agreement, maybe I can finish some of
these AMC projects I've been working on.

Good Luck I hope it works out soon for you!!!

Donnie Solomon

www.Gremlinx.com

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, AMC74HORNET@xxxx wrote:
> Well it's day 24 and the !@#$%^ judge still hasn't signed the
papers
> yet. I got my power steering hose and return line and new pump for
the
> orange car yesterday and dropped it off at my friends shop
yesterday
> afternoon. 113$ for the parts. The car should be done this
morning. I
> also found out that I only have 1 month till my friend closes his
shop
> instead of 2. It looks like I will have to go to the bank this
morning
> and take some money out and order the front end and brake parts
for both
> cars. No wonder nobody has anything nice to say about the court
system
> in this country. Oh well a bit of inconvenience for me but luckily
for
> me I have the money in the bank to take out to make these repairs.
Have