Day 24

Well it's day 24 and the !@#$%^ judge still hasn't signed the papers
yet. I got my power steering hose and return line and new pump for the
orange car yesterday and dropped it off at my friends shop yesterday
afternoon. 113$ for the parts. The car should be done this morning. I
also found out that I only have 1 month till my friend closes his shop
instead of 2. It looks like I will have to go to the bank this morning
and take some money out and order the front end and brake parts for both
cars. No wonder nobody has anything nice to say about the court system
in this country. Oh well a bit of inconvenience for me but luckily for
me I have the money in the bank to take out to make these repairs. Have
a good day all.
"Doc"