Hello

Hi Jeff I also have a concord it is a 79 DL No rust, daily driver
not too common here in Minnesota. I also have a 71 gremlin that is
in the middle of a 232 to 401 swap. Welcome to the group. Feel free
to post any questions here. Most peolpe will step right up with
answers. Bart runs a great group. (there is a little boost for your
ego Bart.)I will look at your pics. I think I still have a pic of my
concord under "mark" Mark in Minnesota