Hello

Hey fellow Gremlin owners, My name is Justin Angelli, im 17 and from
buffalo, New York. I am the proud owner of a 1974 Amc Gremlin, which
i am builing rice rocket killer complete with a turbo charged 258
bored .010 over Jeep 4.0 head,header, 4bbl manifold two inch
suspension drop and a sporty silver metallic and semi gloss black. I
will try to get some pics posted asap.